Gita Govinda (Vol II), rendered in Kerala Sopana Style by Vinod M.P. is a rhyme of eternal love and supreme devotion composed in the twelfth century by the poet Jayadeva. The songs in Gita Govinda echo the eternal love of Lord Krishna and Radha, with resonances of supreme devotion to God.
- Stana Vinihitamapi Haramudaram
- Nibhruti Nikunja Gruha Gataya Nishi
- Shrita Kamala Kucha Mandala
- Pralaya Payodhi Jale,Dhruta Vanaci
- Lalita Lavanga Lata Pariseelana Komala
- Chandana Charchitha Neela Kalebara