Bharatanatyam by Savitha Sastry
Savitha Sastry is an Indian dancer and choreographer, who brought with her to the stage classical traditions of Bharatanatyam that gave relevance and meaning to the art form in its current age. This video is dedicated to students and connoisseurs of the art form that may wish to study the technique employed by her.
- Anjali (Invocation to the Supreme Spirit)
- Ragam: Salakabhairavi, Talam: Adi, Music Composition: Easwar Ramakrishna
- Ragamalika, Talam: Rupakam, Music Composition: Subramania Bharathi
- Ragamalika, Talam: Chatusra Ekam, Music Composition: Rajkumar Bharathi
- Ragam: Sumanesaranjani, Talam: Adi, Music Composition: Meera Nathan,
Choreography and presentation: Savitha Sastry